To duplicate content on a page, such as a block of text or a pricing box, you can now use our new duplicate content feature!
Note: This feature only works on the Text, Image, and HTML Element.
How to duplicate content
- Click on Edit to jump into Edit Mode on the page
- Click on the placed content you wish to duplicate.
- In the options window that appears, click Duplicate
- In the confirmation window that appears, click Duplicate
- The content is now duplicated into the same content area! To move this duplicated content to a different area, click and hold on the content, then drag it into a new area.
Can I duplicate content to another page?
At this time, duplicated content will appear on the same page it was duplicated from.
Can I duplicate other Elements?
Only our Text, Image, and HTML Elements can be duplicated.