If you use AWeber email marketing service for business, embedding a signup form on your LiveEdit website is as easy as 1...2...3! Just build the html form in AWeber, generate an Embed code and drop it into your LiveEdit website!
First, build a form in AWeber!
1. Click on the 'Sign-Up Forms' in the Navigation Menu
2. Click on the 'Create a Sign-Up Form' button.
3. Choose a template for your form. Just click the 'Show More' option to bring up a menu of different categories.
Browse through the different categories to find a template that matches your website design and theme.
When you find one you want, click on it. Then choose your color scheme and click 'Load Template'.
4. To add text, click on the 'EDIT HEADER' tab.
A headline will tell your potential clients what they are signing up for and why, as well as what they can expect to receive.
5. Once done, click 'Go to Step 2'
6. Give your form a name. This is only to help you discern from other forms you may create later. Users will not see the form name.
7. Select where your subscribers will go after they fill out the form. Send them to one of the default 'thank you' pages, or send them to any page on your site.
8. Click 'Save', then click 'Go To Step 3'.
9. Now to publish the form to your site, select the 'Raw HTML Version' to obtain the HTML code for your form.
Now that you have the signup form embed code, you can paste it onto any page of your LiveEdit website!
1. Log in to your LiveEdit Website.
2. Navigate to the page where the signup form will be placed and open the Edit panel by clicking 'Edit' in the top left hand corner of your screen. Hover over the HTML element, drag it to the content area where the signup form will be displayed, and drop it.
3. Release the HTML icon. The HTML Source Editor box will then appear.
4. Paste the HTML code from AWeber and click Save Changes.
The form will now display on your site!
Note: The styling of this form is handled within the AWeber platform. To make changes to the colors, fonts, fields, and copy, please log into AWeber and generate a new code with those settings and follow the process to drop in a new HTML element. 3rd party code cannot be customized via your LiveEdit platform. As such, any questions relating to code from 3rd party services should be directed to their support. LiveEdit and ASTG are unable to assist in the customization of plugins.
For more detailed information, visit the AWeber support section HERE.