Embed a Twitter Feed on your LiveEdit Website
Modified on: Tue, 1 Sep, 2015 at 1:32 PM
Follow these steps to embed a Twitter feed in your LiveEdit website.
1. Log in to your Twitter account. Go to your settings and select Widgets.
2. Click Create new.3. Choose the type of embedded timeline you’d like and start to configure it:
4. Customize the design by specifying the height, theme (light or dark), and link color to match your website. You can also configure your embedded timeline to auto-expand Tweets containing media.
For User Timeline, enter the username of the user whose Tweets you want to display.
- For Favorites, enter the username of the user whose favorites you want to display.
- For List, select a public list that you own and/or subscribe to in the drop-down menu.
- For Search, enter your search query (for advanced searches, use Twitter’s search operators).
5. Click Create widget.
6. Copy the HTML code provided.7. Log in to your website and navigate to the page where you would like to display your Twitter feed.8. Click' Edit' to open the Edit panel.9. Choose the 'HTML' element and drag it over to the place on your page where your Twitter feed will display.10. Release the element to display a popup box. In the popup box, paste in the Twitter embed code you pulled from your Twitter dashboard in Step Six. It will look like this:
11. Press Save Changes. The Twitter feed will now display on your LiveEdit page:
***Note: This is a 3rd party embed code which cannot be customized via your LiveEdit platform. As such, any questions relating to Twitter should be directed to their support. LiveEdit and ASTG are unable to assist in the customization of Twitter plugins.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?