To add a PDF document to your website please follow the below steps.
1. Log into your website.
2. Click on Dashboard on the top right of the website.
3. Once in the Dashboard, click on File Manager in the left side of the page.
4. Once you have opened the File Manager, you will need to upload the pdf document. To do so you will need to click on the blue Upload File button on the top right.
5. Clicking on Upload File load a page prompting you to drag and drop in your PDF or click Add Files to upload this into Aurora. When the uploading process has completed, click on View Files to return to the previous screen.
6. Next once the PDF has been uploaded, locate the new PDF document and click on the Filename.
7. On the new window that opens, click on the "chain link" icon shown below. This will copy the URL for this PDF to your computers clipboard.
8. Next, navigate to the page you wish to add the PDF to and open the Text Element. Select some text with your mouse and then click on the Insert/Edit Link tool.
9. Once the Insert/Edit Link tool opens, paste the URL of the PDF you copied earlier into the URL field.
10. This will create a clickable link and now your PDF should be uploaded to your website and added to your page.