Account Settings where general information is displayed related to your LiveEdit website is store. It conveniently lists your package and all of the information in it. The tabs in Account information are Account Settings, Contact, Package Details, Addons Billing, Domains, Redirects, and Advanced.
- Business Name: Enter the name of your company.
- Domain: List the domain name of your site.
- Name: Here's where you can give your site a name.
- Support Email: List an email address customers can send messages too.
- Password Protect: Selecting "Yes" will force someone to login before viewing any page on the site. This can be used to hide your website from public view if needed.
- robots.txt: This is the all important robots.txt file which can restrict files from being indexed by a search engine. For more information please visit the SEO guide.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone you are located in, used for blog posts.
Under the Package tab, you will be able to view information about your monthly subscription, such as your current page limit.
The Add-ons Billing section is used to purchase additional features, such as an SSL for custom domain. Billing information for these payments are not link to the billing on file for your monthly subscription.
If you need to update the billing information on file for your monthly subscription, please call 888-646-8828 Ext 3 during the hours of 9:00AM to 5:00PM CST Monday thru Friday or email email@example.com
Under the Domains tab, you will be able to launch your LiveEdit website with a custom domain. To get started with the launch process, please Click Here to view our detailed launch guide.
This section can also be used to purchase and request an SSL. To begin the SSL Installation process, please click here.
Under the Redirects tab, you will be able to setup various redirects on your account. To learn more about setting up Redirects, please see the following guides:
The Advanced section will allow you to enable Non-Index options for the Blog Service and if applicable the MINDBODY application. This forces these features to be hidden from major search engines.